Milo Activation Ball Dog Toy
Most dog toys require active participation from the owner for a truly satisfying play. Whether it’s a tennis ball, a frisbee, or a fetching stick, you need to take part in the process to allow your dog to fully enjoy it.
And while these bonding activities with your pup can be super fun, sometimes you need your dog to play on her own for a while. This is where the Milo Activation Ball comes in handy. This innovative device consists of an electric ball and four plush covers. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Find more interactive dog toys for your fluffy friends!!
- The Milo Activation Ball is powered by a battery and doesn’t need to be constantly charged.
- Once the ball is activated, it will automatically roll around the floor in an unpredictable pattern, changing its direction from obstacles and giving your dog the thrill of a chase.
- If your dog frequently has to stay at home on her own, a Milo ball will keep her from getting bored and displaying destructive behavior.
- The material of the ball is durable enough for most chewers, and the plush covers add another layer of protection.
- Despite being relatively durable, the Milo Activation Ball is not guaranteed to withstand aggressive chewing.
- The plush covers will quickly become wet from regular chewing and will accumulate the dirt and debris from the floor, causing you to wash it more often than you expected.
- If you intend to regularly use the Milo ball, get prepared for the battery running out at the most random times and make sure you have a couple of spare ones.
Numerous Milo Activation Ball reviews, including ours, agree that this toy is a great way to kill the boredom of a mild to average chewer, but it may not last too long for dogs who are tough chewers.